Global Speaker On Trust In Leadership
Foster collaboration and teamwork. Implement Lea’s trust strategies to build teams that can be trusted by those inside and outside the organization.
Interested in training and testing? Lea covers that too!
Employee Engagement, Culture and the Power of Trust
What would happen if you had a culture that encouraged trust?
Employee engagement would improve, productivity would increase and with it, so would safety and profitability. Lea will show you the keys to building trust and how to get people involved and feel a sense of belonging and connection. Choose this session if you want to achieve a culture that survives and thrives.
"LOVED your Trust workshop @ICFToronto. And am hearing many rave reviews from others."
Trusted – A Leadership Lesson
Lea helps you unravel the complexities of trustworthy behavior and shows you how to increase trust for noticeable results. If trust ceases to exist then relationships falter, businesses stall and health suffers. Lea, through entertaining stories and examples, gives us the lessons on how to increase trust from where ever it currently exists. Need to understand how you can increase client and customer trust? You will find out how to:
- Recognize when trust is a key issue for moving forward in a business or personal transaction
- Build more trust within yourself so you aren’t second guessing all of your decisions
- Learn the obstacles to building trust and how to overcome them
- Find out what your morals and values and ethics say about your trust quotient
- Learn how to rebuild trust once it has been damaged and to recognize when trust cannot be rebuilt
Love and Trust at Work – Creating fiercely extraordinary workplaces
What would it take for all of your employees to say, “I love my job and I trust my coworkers?” Employee engagement is a key competitive advantage for companies, and it happens in an environment where people are completely vested and energized. With humor and great storytelling, Lea shows participants how to:
- Identify the opportunities for building trust
- Bring more love to work... appropriately
- Increase levels of trust with clients, employees and peers
How do you recover trust? What are the indications and markers that trust is lacking? Lea shows you how to rebuild trust and how to create a workplace where your vision and values shine. At the end of this session participants will:
- Understand the conditions that must exist in order for trust to survive and thrive
- Learn a process for accessing trust and trustworthiness
- Learn the key steps for rebuilding broken trust